Home > Street Discovery Journey > Taking a Walk through the Streets of Macao > Temples of Taipa > Kuan Tai Temple and Tin Hau Temple

Kuan Tai Temple and Tin Hau Temple

  Kuan Tai Temple and Tin Hau Temple of Cheok Ka Village of Taipa were built circa 1662 to 1837. They lie side by side to each other and are the only two-in-one temple in the outlying islands. They are connected to each other internally and are the community temples of Cheok Ka Village. Kuan Tai and Tin Hau are the gods mainly worshipped by the villagers of Taipa in the old days.

Address: Rua de Tin Chon, Taipa
Bus Route: 11、30、35、36、37
Going to next stop: 15 minutes’ walk


Detailed information
Belief in Kuan Tai
Kuan Tai Temple and Tin Hau Temple