The Alegria Cinema

    The Alegria Cinema was built in 1952 under the initiatives of eminent merchants Ho Yin, Ma Man Kei and Chan Chek San. It underwent reconstruction in 1957 and a major modification in 1995. After 2002, the Cinema upgraded its facilities and equipment for screening a wider variety of movies. 
 
Address: Estrada do Repouso, no. 85E, Macao
Bus route: 8、8A、26
Going to next stop: 30 seconds' walk

Detailed information
The Cinema for Screening Patriotic Movies
The Alegria Cinema