Rua do Bispo Medeiros

  Rua do Bispo Medeiros begins at Rua de Francisco Xavier Pereira in the north and meets Avenida de Sidónio Pais in the south.
  On 14 February, 1919, the Portuguese administration in Macao named the new road that connects Rua de Coelho do Amaral with the section of “Estrada da Flora” near Tap Seac as “Rua do Bispo Medeiros” in homage of Bishop D. António Joaquim de Medeiros.   
  At the intersection of Rua do Bispo Medeiros and Avenida do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida, the building on the right is the premises of Macau Ricci Institute constructed by the building contractor the Holy House of Mercy had appointed on 1 September, 1923.
  Fábrica de Tecelagem Lun Hing, founded in between 1960s to 1970s, was formerly located at the northwest end of Rua do Bispo Medeiros.

Rua do Bispo Medeiros