Rua do Tap Siac

  Rua do Tap Siac begins at Estrada de Adolfo Loureiro and ends at Rua da Esperança and Estrada do Cemitério.
  The name “Tap Siac” first appeared in 1848 in the tax bills for farmlands. On 20 February, 1904, the construction of Rua do Tap Siac at Tap Siac Village was completed and its name was announced publicly. This was followed by the construction of streets and roads within its surrounding areas and by 1929, the rudimentary road network around Rua do Tap Siac took shape. As with the Tap Siac Village, it disappeared along with the urban development over time.
  The street houses a stretch of significant European-style buildings constructed during the end of 19th  century and early 20th  century, which are the office of Cultural Affairs Bureau of Macao, Macau Ricci Institute and other entities. They have been included in the “Heritage List of Macao”.

Rua do Tap Siac