Rua de São Paulo

  Beginning at Rua da Palha, Rua de S. Paulo reaches the ends of Rua das Estalagens and Travessa dos Algibebes to the south, runs in between Calçada do Embaixador and Pátio Fu Van in the north and ends at Rua de Santo António.
  It is named after the famous ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral that was constructed by the Jesuit missionaries who arrived in Macao. The Cathedral went on fire for several times and was completely burnt down in the last fire in 1835 with only its façade left.  
  The Museum of Sacred Art and Crypt is located behind the Ruins of St. Paul’s. The nearby Mount Fortress was constructed during early 17th century. The Macao Museum that is located at the former site of the Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau of Macao is accessible via the escalator at the top level.

Rua de São Paulo