Rua de S. Lourenço

  Rua de S. Lourenço is named after the St. Lawrence's Church found on this street. Also known as "Fong Son Tong" and "Ocean God Temple", the St. Lawrence's Church was built by the Jesuits around 1558 to 1560, and is one of the three oldest churches in Macao.
  Rua de S. Lourenço no longer retains its previous bustle of activity, with only vestiges of the old foreign firms remaining. Today, the street features modern residential complexes alongside scattered shops. The Macao Salesian School can be found on the left side at the southeast junction of Rua de S. Lourenço, while a small square can be found on the right side.
Rua de S. Lourenço